Monday 20 October 2008

My Foot

Howdy all,

So the swelling in my foot has gone down and is back to normal size. There is still some pain but I can walk on it and was able to go to gym yesterday with out any pain so Dr. Michael's diagnosis is: It's not fractured, and its not sprained/ strained.

My cough is going away now that I'm shoveling medication down my throat three times a day. Now my only main concern is getting through this week on less then $100. Looks like a lot of rice for my meals.... *Sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to hear you are feeling a bit better

Anonymous said...

well you should become a doctor maybe chooka,glad to hear things have improved,love you

Little T said...

O dear you have had a rough time! Don't you have any sort of health cover with your job? maybe you could get some money back.

The hair cut sounds like a huge rigmarole! Did all that happen to Brendan when he got his haircut or are you just the lucky one?