Tuesday 27 January 2009

Day 14 - Two Weeks Down

Hey everyone,

Well I haven't posted everyday as I said I would or posted the photos. Slack I know, but with the mood I have been in they would have made very dull and uninteresting posts. On the plus side though I have been going the gym as planned and having been continuously eating healthy for two weeks now.

Broccoli, Cauliflower and Asparagus still taste of like shit too me, even after two weeks of forcing it town my throat. Fiber is fiber after all. I've taken to mashing it up and mixing it with Vegemite, something that I remember Mum doing often for my sister when she had to eat the same vegetables.

When I checked my weight on Sunday morning I was happy to see that I had gone down from 80 kilograms. Looks like my metabolism works faster then it used too and all the junk I ate over Christmas came off me pretty quick. My weight is now 76 kilograms, give or take at any given time. It seems to fluctuate every time I check.

I have also noticed some significant growth in muscles, especially in my legs and arms. Today after haphazardly looking in the mirror I couldn't help but notice my biceps seem to bulge out heaps more then they had two weeks ago. A good sign, and probably cause for my fluctuating weight as muscle weighs more then fat does. It would be good if I could work myself back up towards 80 kilograms but with muscle as opposed to body fat.

As for the six-pack. Well no sign of it yet, but give me a chance. Two weeks isn't very long when you look at the length of three months. My abdominal area is a lot stronger since I've started training and if I give it a firm knock I can definitely feel a lot of muscle just waiting to escape...

So in due time it will appear.

It will shine like polished armour,

It will dazzle you with its radiance,

It may even blind some of you... So beware!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good on you my darling you have true courage,keep up the good wotk chooka and yes i still think brocoli tastes like sh..

Anonymous said...

Still the same boxer I see

Anonymous said...

you should be eating spinich but i think i have spelt it wrong

foodpsycho said...

The only substitute I will accept for not wearing the same boxers is not wearing any at all.

At this rate you're going to be nothing but a writhing mass of pure muscle and you won't need clothes at all...

Anonymous said...

OHHHH,clothes I think should be worn at all times